HDPE pipe extrusion
- Replacing expensive white masterbatch with its high white degree.
- Replacing partial plastics within the formula to lower costs.
- Smooth pipes with lower coefficient of friction to better prevent them from blocking.
- Being soft and excellent in flexibility and toughness, single-walled pipes can be wound around to reduce jointing parts.
- Hardly leak or fall off when being bent or pulled due to its excellent flexibility.
- Being less possible to be brittle in low temperature due to its excellent cold resistance.
- Improving surface gloss and smoothness of products.