Injection, blow and extrusion Molding
- Replacing expensive white masterbatch with its high white degree.
- PE/PP particles can be used directly in injection or blow molding processes.
- Shortening cycle time to increase production quantity and efficiency.
- Improving heat resistance to lower product deformation and shrinkage rate.
- Improving heat and skid resistance, while maintaining size consistency.
- Reducing the heat produced to lower environmental impacts. It also improves abilities to better suit printing processes.
- Improving surface gloss and smoothness of products.