Raffia / Flat Yarn
Flat yarn, Raffia, Strappings and Injection products
- Replacing expensive white masterbatch with its high white degree.
- Replacing partial plastics within the formula to lower costs.
- Shortening cycle time to increase production quantity and efficiency.
- Improving heat resistance to lower product deformation and shrinkage rate.
- Increasing product hardness and dimensional stability, and less wear and tear while knitting.
- Strengthening impact and bending resistance to increase product texture and weight.
- Reducing secondary pollution through lowering heat of combustion and non-dripping/black smoke while burning.
- Improving surroundings through less dusts and automatic metering.